Monday, August 27, 2012

Back to School!

The 2012-2013 school year has officially begun!  Our first day of school flew by.  My feet are a little sore from transitioning from flip-flops to "real" shoes and standing for a solid 8 hours, but my heart is singing!  We had a great day getting to know each other and tweaking our schedule.   I had the best intentions today...my plan was to take a gazillion "first day of school photos" and post them on this blog.  I am sad to say that I only managed to snap these four photos of our shared writing project this morning.  I spent the rest of the day getting to know these sweet little people who landed in our classroom this year and completely forgot about the camera.  I will give it the "ole college try" again tomorrow though.  What I really need to do is divvy up those classroom jobs and get myself a classroom photographer!  One day at a time right...

After touring the school this morning we headed out to the playground to brush up on our schools playground rules. 








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really appreciate this blog and the time you take to update it. It gives me a little peek into Dave's days at school.....and for that I thank you =)

Koreen Williams said...

So glad you are liking the blog!